These were results for an Ozwords comp where entrants were asked to take an Australian word, alter it by only one letter, and supply a new and witty definition. You'll need to be an Aussie to understand!!!???
* billabonk: to make passionate love beside a waterhole
* bludgie: a partner who doesn't work but is kept as a pet. (this one's gotta be the winner!)
* dodgeridoo: a fake indigenous artefact.
* fair drinkum: good quality Aussie wine.
* flatypus: a cat which has been run over by a vehicle.
* yabble: the unintelligible language of Australian freshwater crustaceans.
* bushwanker: a pretentious drongo who reckons he's above average when it comes to handling himself in the scrub.
* shornbag: a particularly attractive n a k e d sheep
* technicolour lawn: the front yard after a rave party